To focus effort on the best opportunities that will give us the largest deals, faster, and with the lowest CoS (Cost of Sales), we need to understand which they are. This training discusses tactical customer segmentation.
We learn smart ways to to map our customer base and how we can optimise our invested time. We discuss more traditional gross margin thinking used in most companies, as well as additional perspectives focused on sales time investment and competences: similar purchasing behaviors, geographical spread, required sales effort, decision cycle length, that value the same arguments.
Finally, the program discusses in what ways we can sell more in every opportunity, and learn how to identify crosselling and upselling opportunities, as well as different expansion strategies in existing accounts.
made for you who…
This program is intended for you who
- are a sales person who sell to many different types of customers in your territory
- are a sales manager or sales director managing a team of B2B sales reps
the program provides
tools and methods to make larger deals, faster and with better margins!
Insights with respect to
- industry segments and why some a re easier to sell to than others
- customer maturity – a model that help you select the right opportunities for the month
- insight on proactive vs. reactive customer management and how to gain time for the former.