You are the key…
Are you leading sales in a B2B setting, or are you perhaps the selling Founder of your Scale-Up? The Sales Manager is the function that leads the sales team, creates and executes sales strategies and drives sales through effective leadership. This function is especially critical for Scale-ups, and small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) – and needed to build a scalable team, boost sales and achieve rapid growth.
We help you take your sales leadership to the next level!
About the service…
Our tailored coaching and mentoring sessions helps you in your daily challenges, while incrementally enhancing your leadership skills, improving sales performance, and ultimately achieving your growth targets. With our support, you will create a more positive work environment, increase employee engagement, and drive revenue for your organization.
The Sales Director´s job is often is lonely even if you are surrounded by people – great expectations on your performance but few peers to seek support from. Let us help you unlock your full potential and achieve your professional goals!
Made for you who …
As a personalized service, coaching and mentoring is a great support for all you who hold, or will hold, leadership positions and look to develop yourself in the role. Typical roles we develop, coach, advise and mentor:
- B2B Sales Directors, as a manager of managers.
- Sales Managers managing a team of sales representatives.
- Founders and Business Owners, where sales leadership is key.
- Senior Sales Representatives, with leadership skills to manage a KAM team.
- Business Development identifying and pursuing new major business opportunities.
Using our Coaching and Mentoring for Sales Leaders, you will get continuous support and a firm ground to stand that allows you to develop you business even in times of change and difficult market conditions. Some benefits you will experience by working your Sales Leadership skills:
- Improved Sales Performance: By receiving tailored coaching and mentoring, you improve you own and the team’s sales performance – close more and bigger deals.
- Enhanced Leadership Skills: Leadership coaching develops your leadership skills, including communication, decision-making, and strategic planning.
- Increased Employee Engagement: Effective leadership can boost employee engagement, resulting in a more productive and motivated sales team.
- Improved Time Management: Coaching will help you prioritize tasks, manage your time effectively, and reduce stress levels.
- Higher Job Satisfaction: By developing leadership and management skills your efforts will have a stronger impact, making you experience higher job satisfaction and fulfillment.
- Enhanced Accountability: With activity based objectives you help your team become accountable for their actions, goals, and objectives, which results in better performance and results.
- Reduced Turnover: Improving your management and leadership skills creates a more positive work environment and reduce employee turnover.
- Boost you own Professional Development: Develop professionally and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the field.
- Improved Work-Life Balance: Last but not least – By being more effective and better at managing time, you will achieve a better work-life balance, reduce stress levels and have more time to spend with your family.
Every Sales Leader Coaching and Mentoring assignment is different, because your background, challenges and business contexts are different. We’ll start with a free consultation just to get to know each other, talk about the challenges you’re facing and your desired goals. By the end of the call, you’ll know if our proposal and coaching style are right for you. You’ll also know the details of your plan (including all costs).
We´ll quickly work with you to determine your business’s pain points. Then, with the help of our method we’ll systematically work to put the systems and habits into work and take you to and beyond your objectives, both long and short term.
Starting with the long term in mind, the quarterly and annual business goals are put into the long-term context, strategy, vision, 5 year plan, whichever name you choose for them, and align them all together.
In the box to the right you will find a few examples of areas we often cover in our coach- and mentor-assignments!
As we go along, we will create your own Sales Managers Toolbox in a personal area where only you and your coach have access, and that you will use to exchange and improve stuff along your journey.
You will also get a general access to the Sales Managers Toolbox area, where you as a member will find a plethora of useful tools and templates around Sales Management, Analysis, Planning, Leadership, Teaching and Coaching techniques, Sales techniques and general business management. As the team´s leader or director of teams, these tools will help you develop, train and coach your team and its members to new heights.