Often introduced even before a direct sales is installed and committed, well managed and used channel sales is the most effective model of scaling. This takes engaged and successful partners.
Based on proven methods, our CMM assessment – Channel Sales Management prescribes a 5-step readiness scale for each of the 6 Management Key Areas.
– Planning & organization
– Leadership readiness
– Team development
– Sales model & customer value
– Feedback, objectives & systems
– Values & sales culture
Through both internal and external analysis, via interviews and evidence gathering, we assess every aspect of the organization involved with partners. Each area is individually scored. A gap analysis is included and improvements to arrive to the desired levels are proposed where needed.
Made for those who…
This program is intended for sales directors and sales managers who want insight into the organization readiness for partner sales management implementation success.
- Sales managers & directors aiming for a channel strategy
- Corporate leadership
The scope is adapted to the size and complexity of your organisation.
A typical engagement that stretches over 6-8 weeks can look like this:
- Project kick-off and planning
- Fact finding – Information & documentation (e.g. financial, process, competencies and role descriptions, customer base & market information)
- Assessment – Channel related team attitudes & leadership (survey)
- End Customer attitudes research (optional)
- Interviews with selection of sales professionals and sales leaders
- Team discovery workshops
- Deskwork, consolidation
- Presentation – Findings & recommendations